Mova Deco 7,5 PD is the inorganic decorative mortar, moisture resistant, ready-mixed, packed at the factory. The main components include cement and plastic polymer mixed with selected materials and special admixtures. Mova Deco 7,5 PD have two colors, white and grey, produced by a non-waste closed chain which is studied and developed by laboratories of Mova.
- Mova Deco 7,5 PD is specially produced to become the decorative layer for traditional plasters, according to European standards and equivalent Vietnamese standards.
- Create a perfect structure which might be washed and brushed.
Need to coat a Mova underlayer on the absorption foundation.
Especially suitable for the glossy and solid cement smooth surface.
- Its quality meets European standards, produced by the technological chain of Federal Republic of Germany.
- Create the surface which is easy to clean with water and brush before adding another coating layer.
- Easily used by steel trowels or spraying machine.
Mova Deco 7,5 PD is accepted according to following standards:
- France standard NFT 30808
- German standard DTU 26.1
Direction for use
Mixing Mova Deco 7,5 PD with clean water until a formed identical grout. It can be handmixed by concrete mixers . 8 to 8,75 liters of water needed for a 25kg bag.
Mova Deco 7,5 PD is applied by an inox float or a trowel to coat on the wall. Normally, using a brush, ru-lo or a brush made wet by clean water to finish then. After the coating is totally dry, it can be painted with a layer of silicon.
Storage and preservation
Mova Deco 7,5 PD is packed for 25kg per bag, product should be stored untouched, closed at the dry places. Preservation for 6 months.
Mova Deco 7,5 PD is packed for 25kg and 5kg per bag
Storage and preservation:
Kind of bag: At least 6 months in unopened package, placed under dry conditions..
Mova Deco 7,5 PD is alkalescent. Must carry protective instruments when ceating ( span and protective glasses). Don’t coat when temperature is under +50C.
Guaranteed for 10 years by Mova manufacturer. Quality is regularly controlled by our lab.
Cautious method: Mova Deco 7,5 PD is made from cement, alkalescent. Need to implement suitable method to minimize direct contact with skin. If the material is thrown into eyes, wash them immediately with clean water and go to the doctor.
Information, especially manuals related to construction and use of MOVA product is drawn from current knowledge and experience and applies such knowledge and experience to Mova inventories in proper way, in treatment and construction under normal conditions within working life of the product. Any breach of these manuals as well as discrepancies in materials, bedding surface and actual Site conditions from warnings of manufacturer are beyond warranty conditions from Mova.
In comparision with traditional paints & skim coat
1. Do not shrinkage, do not cause swellings on tiling materials.
2. Clean mortar – its durability is 2-3 times higher than traditional plaster :
Mova mortar is clean mortar without any impurities such as mud, organic and inorganic impurities including rotten wood, waste ect. contaminated in sand during the manufacturing process.
3. The quality of Mova mortar is assured at the factory and meets international standards.
Mova mortar is industrially produced, quantified, ready-mixed and packed in highly-automated production line, according to the technology of Federal Republic of Germany.
4. Compatibility with many kinds of floor superstratum. Good adhesion to concrete surfaces and cement plasters, including smooth, flat surface.
5. Non-toxic, environmentally-friendly
The whole process from production, transport to usage does not produce junk and wastewater which cause environmental pollution
6. It might be executed together with wall plaster coustruction, saving application time, labor and scaffold costs.
7. Saving up to 80% materials used, compared to traditional paint skim coat method.