MTM is used to floor-tiling all kinds of ceramic tiles, mosaic tiles, unburned tiles, natural or artificial tiles with different sizes, wall-tiling all kinds of normal tiles with size of <400 x 400 mm in indoor and outdoor areas.
Indoor and outdoor floors:
Concrete plates, intermediate beams, concrete floor.
Cement overlay and sand cement mortar layer on the ground .
Floor with hot air duct system below.
Indoor and outdoor walls .
Concrete walls, cement mortar.
Indoor gypsum walls
Improving floor and old wall:
Especially, MTM allows to directly apply adhesive in the surface layer of old brick and stone tiles without destroying the entire tiling materials including mortar layer of base coat, old brick layer and stone tiles as traditional construction methods.
- Ability to resist glissade excellently thanks to extremely thin glue.
- High adherence and do not shrink after hardening
- When mixed with water, it forms a plastic mortar mixtures with high adhesion and easy execution with high productivity
- Do not stain brick's color after excution process.
- Tiling interior and exterior with size of < 40x40 cm on new and old foundation with different porosity.
MTM is recognized compliant with International Standard ISO 13007 – 2:2005, equivalent to Vietnamese 7899 – 2: 2008 standard
- Do not use for heat floor, freezing floor or thawing.
- Do not need to soak bricks and stone tiles into water before using
- Do not need to spray water into the surface of floor before using.
• Preparing surfaces of base coat :
- New surface is clean, having no dust, grease or cement. Cleaning by industrial vacuum cleaner, finishing the floor preparation prior 48 hours before using
- Spraying water in porous cement floor.
- Old floor: after being cleaned, it is necessary to cover a primary coat of Mova Cover Prim to improve the adhesion with old base.
• Mixing MTM.
Mixing slowly by electric mixer at the rate from 4.8 to 5.5 liters of water for a bag of 25 kg (19-22% of dry glue weight) till obtaining homogenous mixture. Retaining the homogenous condition about 5 minutes before execution
- Firstly, using the straight edge of notch trowel to coat a thin layer (around 1mm) to the surface of base. Then using the serrated edge of trowel to cover an adhesive layer in the base with appropriate thickness of materials.
- MTM allows to execute with one layer with amount of 3 kg/m2.
- If the thickness is greater, 2 sticky layers shall be implemented by using serrated trowel to cover another thin layer of adhesive in the back of bricks and tone tiles before sticking
- The thickness of adhesive: from 2 to 10mm
- The use of glue amount depends on the size of brick and stone tiles in accordance with sizes of serrated trowel as recommended by the manufacturer as follows
1. Using trowel size 4 with thickness of 2mm for brick tiles and stone tiles with size of < 400 x 400 x10mm.
2. Using trowel size 6 with thickness of 3mm for brick tiles and stone tiles with size of < 600 x 600 x10mm.
3. Using trowel size 8 with thickness of 6 mm for brick tiles and stone tiles with size of < 800x 800x10 mm.
Fully respecting recommendations as printed in the label of the product package
Do not mix with any agent. In particular cases, please contact with our technical service department.
- 10 years of warranty by MOVA manufacturer.
- Quality is controlled regularly by our researc
Precautions: MTM is a cement based product so that it has alkaline features. It is necessary to implement appropriate measures to minimize the contact with skin. If it contacts with eyes, cleaning immediately with water and go to the doctor
Information, especially manuals related to construction and use of MOVA products are based on knowledge and current experience of MOVA and the application of MOVA inventories in proper way, treatment and construction under normal conditions within life-span of the product. Any breach of these manuals as well as differences in materials, basement surface and actual Site conditions from warnings of manufacturer are not under warranty conditions of Mova.