Mova Redymix 7,5 is a ready-mixed, high quality dry mortar with grade 75#, mixed and packaged at the factory. Ingredients of Mova Redymix 7,5 are Polymer cement-based mortar, selected sand (removed from toxic impurities such as mud, organic and inorganic impurities) and multi-functional additives. Mova Redymix 7,5 is very high durable and environmentally friendly, manufactured under the formula studied and developed by laboratories of Mova.
Scope of application:
Mova Redymix 7,5 is a multifunctional dry mixed Mortar with grade 75#, Used as floor screening, building and plastering on indoor and outdoor walls.
- High-storey buildings involving high quality
- Buildings in use need repaired, restored without stopping its operations.
- Newly built cultural works such as temples, pagodas, churches, monuments, houses of culture, museums etc...
- Restore ancient cultural works.
- Buildings in small alleys, narrow streets in cities and urban areas.
1. Mova Redymix 7,5 is measured out, ready-mixed packed on high-automatic production line in accordance with Gernman Technology.
2. Quality of Mova mortar is assured at the factory and meets national standards: Clean mortar – its durability is 2-3 times higher than traditional mortar.
3. Easy to use, shortened 1/4 execution time, put to use early: by reducing waiting time between stages, no need to sand screening and decrease 90 % of cleaning time and the process for transporting waste out.
4. Save 15% of materials as compared to traditional mortar: Mova Redymix is light, only equal to two third of density of traditional mortar. Plastering thickness of Mova is, only equal to two third of traditional mortar and specially Loss rate is insignificant. Reduce over 97% of rate of loss in the use of materials in accordance with allowable loss rate speculated by the State.
Environmentally friendly: The total process from production, transportation to use discharges no waste into the environment. The special features of Polymer cement morter are not to cause shrinkage and shattering to the works during use.
Mova Redymix 7,5 is certified to match Vietnam standards TCVN 4314:2003
Notes when using
- Do not mix with any other product
- In any special case, please contact our technical Department
Instructions to use Mova Redymix 7,5 :
1. Preparation for surface:
- If the weather is hot and dry wind, moistening the substrate before applying.
- The base class shall be water absorbing and clean off all the chemical agent such as petroleum jelly .
- Substrate need to be dry, clean, free of dust and hard before applying mortar.
- On the concrete substrate less hydrophilic, the surface need to be completed and Outlined areas with a knife and baited spray the surface (at least 24 hours) a plaster wall linings Mova Deco with a thickness from 3 to 5 mm to create an ideal surface adhesion before applying mortar grouting machine.
- With the new substrate type,you should follow the manufacturer's instructions and reference services department of our techniques
2. Mix the mortar:
- Automatically and continuously mix by silo D 40 mixing station.
- Automatically mix by M-tec D 20 mixer and package mortar in bags..
- Mix by concrete mixer or manually.
3. Application: By hand or by spraying machine of the firm as M-Duo-tec mix, P20, Putzmeister (P11, P13), P40 Liquguang ...
4. Complete: The layer mortar of Mova Redymix 7,5 is completed and smoothed by the Styrofoam float,and then can decorate by Mova Color or equivalent paint product.
5. Maintenance: Compliance with the ISO maintenance mode.
- Warranty period: 10 years by Mova manufacturer.
- Quality of Mova Wall 500 is regularly inspected by our laboratories.
1. Compression strength( 28 days) : at least 75 kG/cm2
2. Density (kg/m3): 1650 kg/m3 dry.
3. Water requirement: (19-22)% quantity of dry mortar.
4. Thickness of layer:
- Building: from 7 mm to 10 mm, using solid brick
- Plastering : from 7 mm to 10 mm
- Spray the floors: Depending on the flatness of the floor and the base.
5. Rate of use
- About 20,5kg/1m2/cm thickness.
- Actual use weight of Mova Redymix 75: 370kg/ 1m3 wall 220.
6. The output:
- 1 ton of Mova Redymix producing 560 liters of mixed mortar.
- 1 50kg bag producing 28 liters of mixed mortar.
7. Usage range:
- Outdoor : allow.
- Indoor: allow.
Precautions: Mova Redymix 7,5 is the product originated in cement, alkaline. It is necessary to take appropriate measures to minimize direct contact with skin. If material is splashed into eyes, wash immediately with water and see a doctor immediately.
Information, especially manuals related to construction and use of MOVA product is drawn from current knowledge and experience and applies such knowledge and experience to Mova inventories in proper way, in treatment and construction under normal conditions within working life of the product. Any breach of these manuals as well as discrepancies in materials, bedding surface and actual Site conditions from warnings of manufacturer are beyond warranty conditions from Mova.
COMPARISON WITH TRADITIONAL MORTAR
1. Quality of Mova mortar is assured at the factory and meets international standards: Mova mortar is rated, mixed and packaged at production chain of high automation using Germany Technology.
2. Clean mortar – its durability is 2-3 times higher than traditional plaster :
Mova mortar is clean mortar without any impurities such as mud, organic and inorganic impurities including rotten wood, waste ect. contaminated in sand during the manufacturing process.
3. Construction period is shortened one forth and early put into use:
- Shortening 1/4 waiting period to execute such next steps as painting, trowelling and decorating materials…thanks to Mova mortar's strength promply satisfies design grade and dryness which allow early perfection
- Shortening 1/3 labor cost and execution time thank to not requiring sand screening at site before application.
- Cutting down 90% execution time and cost of sanitation, transporting wastes from site as resulted from no materials dropped out during maintenance and construction.
4. Saving 1/3 materials compared with traditional plaster:
- Mova mortar is light, only equal to 2/3 of density of traditional mortar
- Plastering thickness of Mova is thick, only equal to 2/3 of traditional mortar.
- Loss rate is insignificant, reducing 95% loss rate of materials use allowed by the State norm.
5. Environmental-friendly, improving users' living standard:
The total process from production, transportation to use discharges no waste into the environment and the special features of Polymer cement mortar are not to cause shrinkage and shattering to the works during use.