Mova Wall 400 Clair is a specialized lighweight plaster with excellent adhesion and ultra low dosage. Its components include binding materials of polymer cement mixture, selected aggregates, other multi-functional additives under the formula studied and developed by Mova’s laboratory.
Wall 400 Clair is a type of adhesive used exclusively to build unburned bricks (Autoclaved lightweight concrete ALC, autoclaved aerated concrete ALC and aggregate concrete) with thickness of (3-5) mm in the indoor and outdoor areas.
- Skyscrapers in big urban areas and cities.
- Old buildings adding more floors.
- Housing Works for low-income people
- Civil buildings
- Construction projects in the earthquake zone
Outstanding advantages compared with traditional mortar:
1. Lighweight plaster with excellent adhesion and ultra low dosage
2. Mova plaster quality insured at the plant meets the Vietnam standards (TCVN 4314:2003; TCVN 9028:2011) and other equivalent international standards.
Mova plaster is quantified, ready-mixed and packaged at the highly automated production line according to German technology.
3. Clean plaster without harmful impurities – Its durability is 2-3 times longer than that of the traditional plaster .Mova plaster is a type of clean plaster removing all harmful impurities such as mud, inorganic and organic items such as wood, wastes in sand during production.
4. Saving up to 75% materials compared to the traditional plaster
- The ratio of lighweight plaster is equal to 2/3 that of the traditional plaster.
- Ultra low dosage, only equal to 1/4 that of the traditional plaster.
- Thickness of mortar layer is very thin, only equal to 1/3 that of the traditional plaster.
- Loss is not significantly, reducing over 95% loss rate of allowable materials according to State norms.
- Using specialized trowel saving significantly materials and construction time saving.
5. Environmentally friendly
- The whole process from production, transport and usage has no waste polluting the environment.
Wall 400 Clair is recognized compliant with Vietnamese (TCVN 4314:2003; TCVN 9028:2011) and other equivalent international standards
- Compressive strength: ≥ 35 kG/cm2
- Density : 1400 kg/m3
- Adhesive strength : ≥ 0.3 N/mm2
Do not mix any products.
In all special cases, please contact with our technical department.
• Mixing Wall 400 Clair:
- Water for mixture (16-19)% of volume. Should use a mixer (also mixing by hand).
- Add water into the 50-liter mixer based on instructions, and then pour Clair Wall 400 powder for mix and use.
• Construction wall 400 clair:
- The first brick row: Using a saw tooth trowel to scoop up and to spread the mortar mixture Wall 400 Clair on the surface of the floor and the concrete bricks set in italics. Then, putting the brick in the right place on the foundation, beating slightly to increase the adhesion. From the second row and over, just using the saw tooth trowel to scoop up and to spread the lighweight mortar mixture layer after the brick set in italics. Then, placing the brick down and beating slightly as above.
- Thickness of the plaster layer: about 3-5 mm
- Time for use the lighweight plaster is similar to that of the conventional plaster.
- Mova lighteight plaster with water proof and high strength should be used such as Mova Deco 7,5PD, Mova Color 30PC to coat wall, especially for exterior surfaces wet areas.
- It is possible to use a conventional trowel for Wall 400 Clair plaster but it is difficult to quantify, construction duration is long and plaster is used much due to being spilled in the construction process.
- The actual amount of norm for 1m2
1. Applying to foam and gas concretes with the size (400x200x200)mm for 20 cm wall: 9,2 kg/m2.
2. Applying to bricks with the size of (100x200x300)mm for wall 200mm: 17,5kg/m2.
- The actual amount of norm for 1m3
1. Using gas concrete bricks with the size of (200x200x600)mm for wall 200 mm, the thickness (3-5)mm: 46,0kg/m3
2. Using gas concrete bricks with the size of (100x200x600)mm for wall 200 mm. the thickness (3-5)mm: 78,5kg/m3
3. Using gas concrete bricks with the size of (100x200x600)mm for wall 100 mm, the thickness (3-5)mm: 46 kg/m3
4. Using the bicks with the size of (100x200x300)mm for 200mm. the thickness (3-5)mm: 89 kg/m3
5. Using the bricks with the size of (100x200x400)mm for wall 200mm, the thickness (3-5)mm: 84kg/m3
- One Mova Wall 400 Clair ton for about 0.70 m3 fresh mortar
- 40 kg bag for about 28l fresh mortar.
Wall 400 Clair is a cement based product, therefore it has alkaline features. It is necessary to implement appropriate measures to minimize the contact with skin. If it contacts with eyes, cleaning immediately with water and go to the doctor
- In specialized silos
- In Jumbo bag (type of 500 kg or one ton)
- In 40-kg moisture resistant paper packing
Storage and reservation
- At least 6 months in the unopenned packings, at in dry place.
- Jumbo bag or silos: completely protected from any impact of the air
- There are no other special notes
Information, especially manuals related to construction and use of MOVA products are based on knowledge and current experience of MOVA and the application of MOVA inventories in proper way, treatment and construction under normal conditions within life-span of the product. Any breach of these manuals as well as differences in materials, basement surface and actual Site conditions from warnings of manufacturer are not under warranty conditions of Mova.